Oil-Free Centrifugal Air Compressors
Why Sullair for Centrifugal Compressors?
Since 2004 Sullair has been part of joint venture IHI-Sullair producing high performance centrifugal compressors. Those compressor models, with more than a decade of quality performance, are now available through Sullair channels.
IHI-Sullair Compression Technology is a joint venture between Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (IHI) and Sullair combining two industry experts to design, produce and sell advanced centrifugal compressors.
Sullair centrifugal compressors are the ideal choice for those customers looking for:
- Energy Efficiency — advanced technology Titanium impellers specifically designed to match the required airflow and pressure, contributing to energy savings.
- Low Maintenance Costs — designed with many non-wearing internal components requiring minimal periodic maintenance, all moving parts are easily inspected by simply removing the horizontally-split gear cover.
- Reliability and Durability — impellers are made from Titanium which provides strength while resisting corrosion and wear. Sullair centrifugal compressors are the only offering in the industry to utilize this type of impeller material on standard compressor designs.
- Class 0 Oil-Free Air — for applications where air purity is essential, including pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, electronics, automotive painting and textiles.
- Under the ISO 8573-1 Class Zero certification, Sullair compressors are designed to operate oil free, minimizing the risk of contaminating the process air or gas.
Efficient aerodynamics and low maintenance make centrifugal compressors ideal for a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Heavy-duty manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Aerospace and high-tech manufacturing
- Food and beverage production
- Utilities/power generation
103 Old Laurens Road
Simpsonville, SC 29681
123 Centrum Dr. Unit #8
Irmo, SC 29603